Good maintenance and loading operations are key to extending equipment life and avoiding unplanned downtime. By Mark W. Sprouls Caterpillar studies show that rigid-frame haulers most often deliver the lowest cost per ton in high-volume aggregates operations that manage the trucks as ...
Today’s articulated haulers have sophisticated computer systems that continuously monitor nearly every important operating function, including engine, braking, transmission, and hydraulics — all while the hauler is hard at work. By Richard Iddins Less than a decade ago, completing the many daily, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga388 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029327 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013199 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board160 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill151 Views