Good maintenance and loading operations are key to extending equipment life and avoiding unplanned downtime. By Mark W. Sprouls Caterpillar studies show that rigid-frame haulers most often deliver the lowest cost per ton in high-volume aggregates operations that manage the trucks as ...
Today’s articulated haulers have sophisticated computer systems that continuously monitor nearly every important operating function, including engine, braking, transmission, and hydraulics — all while the hauler is hard at work. By Richard Iddins Less than a decade ago, completing the many daily, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views