Good maintenance and loading operations are key to extending equipment life and avoiding unplanned downtime. By Mark W. Sprouls Caterpillar studies show that rigid-frame haulers most often deliver the lowest cost per ton in high-volume aggregates operations that manage the trucks as ...
Today’s articulated haulers have sophisticated computer systems that continuously monitor nearly every important operating function, including engine, braking, transmission, and hydraulics — all while the hauler is hard at work. By Richard Iddins Less than a decade ago, completing the many daily, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products203 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views