Highbank loads first aggregate shipment at new barge-loading facility at Swamp Point North Quarry, delivers it to Port of Prince Rupert
Highbank Resources Ltd. loaded its first shipment of aggregates at its new barge-loading facility in British Columbia and delivered it to the Port of Prince Rupert. Helenic Shipping News reports that Highbank Director Jim Place, P. Geo., boarded the 100-foot ...
Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
Modular Plants: The Best of Both Worlds
Quick and Safe Setup
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry628 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way421 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter399 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views