Highbank loads first aggregate shipment at new barge-loading facility at Swamp Point North Quarry, delivers it to Port of Prince Rupert
Highbank Resources Ltd. loaded its first shipment of aggregates at its new barge-loading facility in British Columbia and delivered it to the Port of Prince Rupert. Helenic Shipping News reports that Highbank Director Jim Place, P. Geo., boarded the 100-foot ...
Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
Modular Plants: The Best of Both Worlds
Quick and Safe Setup
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views