Tags: transportation advocatesSenate Finance Committee votes to increase pre-tax benefits for public transportation commuters
The U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, on Feb. 7, approved legislation that would reverse cuts to the monthly pre-tax transit benefits available to commuters who use public transportation and vanpools. If approved by Congress, the bill will restore the monthly amount ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 288 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America162 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views