Tags: transportation agencies can reduce pavement life cycle costs by adopting a pavement preservation approach that emphasizes making early initial repairs to pavement surfaces while they are still in good
Twenty-four percent of the nation’s major metropolitan roads – interstates, freeways and other critical local routes – have pavements in poor condition, resulting in rough rides and costing the average urban motorist $402 annually in additional vehicle operating costs, according ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs670 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina362 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity345 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries216 Views