Tags: Transportation and Housing and Urban Development bill
Highway funding is a hot topic in the Senate this week as the Appropriations Committee moves the Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development (THUD) bill to the full Senate floor, the Commerce Committee evaluates the House’s plan to use U.S. ...
The Senate Appropriations Committee’s Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Subcommittee approved its Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development (THUD) bill on Tuesday, Politico reports. The bill provides $54.4 billion in discretionary funds for fiscal year 2015 and includes ...
The House Appropriations Committee on Wednesday approved major cuts to 2014 TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) grants in a markup of the panel’s Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development (THUD) bill, Salon reports. The bill reduces the TIGER program from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident345 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!213 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion201 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution187 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing186 Views