Tags: Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Jim Oberstar
The House of Representatives passed the second fiscal 2011spending bill on July 29, mostly along party lines, according to a National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) Washington Watch & eDigest report. With a vote of 251-167, legislators ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas386 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views