Tags: Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Republican
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), the chairman-designate of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I), announced on Dec. 16 the new Republican members of the Committee for the 112th Congress. “The new members of the Committee will be rolling up ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1064 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company485 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger417 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register339 Views