Tags: transportation building materials fly ash
The cost to build roads, runways, and bridges would increase by an estimated $104.6 billion throughout the next 20 years if coal fly ash is no longer available as a transportation construction building material, according to a new study by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior186 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views