Tags: transportation capital investments
Nearly 19,000 new jobs will be created in Virginia with an increased investment in transportation construction, according to a new study issued Dec. 1. Additional transportation investment also will generate $162 million in new state tax revenues and boost the Commonwealth’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views