Tags: Transportation Construction Coalition (TCC) Fly-In
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) is now accepting nominations for the 2012 Young Executive Development Program (YEDP) to be held May 29-June 1 in the nation’s Capital. Now in its 17th year, the YEDP introduces ...
Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011 introduced By Tina Grady Barbaccia Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) and the Committee’s Ranking Member Nick Rahall (D-W. Va.) introduced H.R. 2018, the “Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011,” in the ...
Hundreds of hard-hat workers from across America and representing all parts of the road construction industry and related materials suppliers rallied on the National Mall on May 25 in support of a multi-year surface transportation bill. The "Rally for the Roads" ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views