Tags: transportation funding delay
Due to the lack of a new state budget, $932 million in transportation funding was delayed or deferred on Sept. 23, according to the California Department of Transportation. Last month, $3 billion in transportation projects were impacted statewide, bringing the total ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views