Tags: transportation funding in California
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) allocated $236 million in new funding to 32 projects that Caltrans says will improve the state’s transportation system and strengthen California’s economy. “From one end of the state to the other, transportation projects are providing jobs, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies478 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned396 Views