Tags: transportation funding in failing economy
Although lawmakers reluctantly approved a $1.25 billion bond sale to refinance bridge and road projects in New Jersey, the move will bring more than 2,000 construction workers to work, according to an Oct. 5 report from NewJerseyNewsroom.com. The decision by New ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments324 Views