Tags: Transportation Funding Task Force
Due to the lack of a new state budget, $932 million in transportation funding was delayed or deferred on Sept. 23, according to the California Department of Transportation. Last month, $3 billion in transportation projects were impacted statewide, bringing the total ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets550 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year305 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views