Tags: transportation in Florida
Comparisons to California and other rail projects suggest rail system will cost Florida taxpayers much more than $280 million If the proposed Tampa to Orlando high-speed rail line goes over budget or fails to meet ridership expectations, Florida taxpayers could get ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views