Tags: transportation in Florida
Comparisons to California and other rail projects suggest rail system will cost Florida taxpayers much more than $280 million If the proposed Tampa to Orlando high-speed rail line goes over budget or fails to meet ridership expectations, Florida taxpayers could get ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views