Tags: transportation in Orange County
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) Vice Chair has been unanimously selected as the new chair of the OCTA board of directors. Bates replaces outgoing OCTA Chairman Jerry Amante, who continues to serve on the board as the city representative from the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature210 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky208 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting189 Views