Tags: transportation in Orange County
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) Vice Chair has been unanimously selected as the new chair of the OCTA board of directors. Bates replaces outgoing OCTA Chairman Jerry Amante, who continues to serve on the board as the city representative from the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance299 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments225 Views