Tags: transportation in Orange County
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) Vice Chair has been unanimously selected as the new chair of the OCTA board of directors. Bates replaces outgoing OCTA Chairman Jerry Amante, who continues to serve on the board as the city representative from the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person930 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt192 Views