Tags: transportation infrastructure and minerals
The House of Representatives, on July 12, passed legislation 256 to 169 that would speed development on federal lands of strategic and critical minerals, including aggregates, by limiting review time for drilling permits and requiring concurrent rather than sequential consideration, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views