Tags: transportation infrastructure and minerals
The House of Representatives, on July 12, passed legislation 256 to 169 that would speed development on federal lands of strategic and critical minerals, including aggregates, by limiting review time for drilling permits and requiring concurrent rather than sequential consideration, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February421 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again246 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)162 Views