Tags: Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) program
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Dec. 2 approved a federal loan of up to $280 million to advance construction on Denver's 30-mile Eagle P3 commuter rail project, which will significantly expand transportation choices in the ...
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), chairman of the Environment and Public Works Committee (EPW), and Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.), ranking member, on July 19 released an outline for Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), a bipartisan proposal to ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation will provide an estimated $418.4 million loan that will bring congestion relief to drivers in Dallas County by helping pay for the construction of the final phase of State Highway 161, U.S. Transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga576 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance324 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments312 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029114 Views