Tags: Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA)
U.S. Transportation Deputy Secretary John D. Porcari on Nov. 21 joined Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown and other state and local officials for the opening of the second segment of Maryland's Intercounty Connector (ICC). This new segment will ...
A day at the quarry By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor More than 50 Helm Group (Conmat Inc.) volunteers helped Freeport, Ill.-based Dwyer Quarry put on its second annual Quarry Day on Sept. 18. The event is designed to provide ...
A strategic rail plan being prepared by the U.S. Department of Transportation should propose dedicated financing mechanisms outside of the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) to support high speed passenger rail, encourage open competition for work on all types of rail ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime226 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views