Tags: transportation infrastructure investment
Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors
If Congress somehow lacks the motivation needed to agree on a long-term Highway Trust Fund, a new report from IHS Inc., a leading global source of critical information and insight, may lead to some more serious discussions. "Congress has decided to leave ...
A new multiyear highway bill must be a top legislative priority Associated Equipment Distributors' (AED) 2011 Chairman Dennis Kruepke told a crowd gathered for the Rally for Roads today on the National Mall in front of the U.S. Capitol ...
Better Roads (sister magazine to Aggregates Manager) Editor-in-Chief John Latta attended the May 25 "Rally for the Roads" on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. He has sent back raw footage from the event as well as photos. Check out the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter434 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)267 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees249 Views