Tags: transportation infrastructure investment
Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors
If Congress somehow lacks the motivation needed to agree on a long-term Highway Trust Fund, a new report from IHS Inc., a leading global source of critical information and insight, may lead to some more serious discussions. "Congress has decided to leave ...
A new multiyear highway bill must be a top legislative priority Associated Equipment Distributors' (AED) 2011 Chairman Dennis Kruepke told a crowd gathered for the Rally for Roads today on the National Mall in front of the U.S. Capitol ...
Better Roads (sister magazine to Aggregates Manager) Editor-in-Chief John Latta attended the May 25 "Rally for the Roads" on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. He has sent back raw footage from the event as well as photos. Check out the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries251 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views