Tags: transportation infrastructure investment
Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors
If Congress somehow lacks the motivation needed to agree on a long-term Highway Trust Fund, a new report from IHS Inc., a leading global source of critical information and insight, may lead to some more serious discussions. "Congress has decided to leave ...
A new multiyear highway bill must be a top legislative priority Associated Equipment Distributors' (AED) 2011 Chairman Dennis Kruepke told a crowd gathered for the Rally for Roads today on the National Mall in front of the U.S. Capitol ...
Better Roads (sister magazine to Aggregates Manager) Editor-in-Chief John Latta attended the May 25 "Rally for the Roads" on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. He has sent back raw footage from the event as well as photos. Check out the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule120 Views