Tags: transportation infrastructure investments
On April 10, President Barack Obama presented Congress with his 2014 fiscal year budget plan. The $3.8 trillion budget plan includes $50 billion for infrastructure investment, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The $50 billion for infrastructure investments includes $40 billion ...
A majority of the revenue generated from a new transportation user fee included in a climate bill proposed in the U.S. Senate would be diverted to non-transportation purposes —- a departure from 54 years of federal policy, according to the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry603 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction484 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way386 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views