Tags: transportation infrastructure investments
On April 10, President Barack Obama presented Congress with his 2014 fiscal year budget plan. The $3.8 trillion budget plan includes $50 billion for infrastructure investment, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The $50 billion for infrastructure investments includes $40 billion ...
A majority of the revenue generated from a new transportation user fee included in a climate bill proposed in the U.S. Senate would be diverted to non-transportation purposes —- a departure from 54 years of federal policy, according to the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2287 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...502 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker306 Views