Tags: Transportation & Infrastructure (T&I) Chair John Mica (R-Fla.)
California Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer proposed on July 6 a two-year, $109 billion surface transportation bill — a four-year and several billion dollar difference from that of the House Republicans proposal made that same day. The House version of the bill, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger321 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views