Tags: transportation infrastructure
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has announced $1.58 billion for 27 transit projects nationwide that will improve public transportation access for millions of Americans, while reducing our dependence on foreign oil and curbing air pollution. “Investing in a modern transportation network ...
The final grant for public transit under the the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus," was awarded on Sept. 29 when U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced a $2.2 million grant for Indiana’s Greater Lafayette Public Transportation Corporation, ...
The Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) has retained CH2M Hill to lead the development of a system master plan for the I-15 corridor and its systemic connectors between Southern California and Northern Utah. Working with the I-15 Mobility Alliance comprised of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion207 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution187 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing186 Views