Tags: Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery grants
When it comes to the future of transportation, the road building and construction materials industries should "dream big and build big to create a system that will meet the needs of future generations," said Federal Highway (FHWA) Administrator Victor Mendez ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says that the overwhelming demand for Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery grants, more commonly known as TIGER grants, has again "far surpassed the available funding." Applications for TIGER III grants totaled $14.1 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company371 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views