Tags: Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery grants
When it comes to the future of transportation, the road building and construction materials industries should "dream big and build big to create a system that will meet the needs of future generations," said Federal Highway (FHWA) Administrator Victor Mendez ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says that the overwhelming demand for Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery grants, more commonly known as TIGER grants, has again "far surpassed the available funding." Applications for TIGER III grants totaled $14.1 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety353 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs201 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000169 Views