Tags: Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) II
The U.S. Department of Transportation will award the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) $34 million grant to help fund a rail project pivotal to North Texas to support the Tower 55 Multimodal Improvement Project (T55MIP), a critical rail gateway located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views