Tags: transportation legislation tracking database
A new database unveiled by the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure now enables the public to search electronically for member-designated projects submitted by any member of the House of Representatives in legislation that originated from the committee. Transportation Committee Chairman Congressman ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1603 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views