Tags: transportation planers
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released new freight data on Sept. 21 pinpointing key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation's busiest roads that will help transportation planners, operators, and private shippers and carriers better target their investments and plan ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views