Tags: transportation projects
The aggregate, asphalt, and concrete sectors received good news in June with the passing of a new two-year federal transportation bill. Spending and investment have been on hold for the last few years due to the absence of certainty for ...
More than 250 people came together on Aug. 31 in a first-of-its kind summit to discuss factors that create jobs and offer solutions to expediting transportation projects for America’s future, according to the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA). The Jobs ...
Jim Beil, a 22-year transportation veteran from Caltrans, will join the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) as the new executive director of Capital Programs. Beil, Caltrans deputy district director of Capital Outlay Programs, will begin his new post at OCTA on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg312 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views