Tags: transportation system
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood and Acting Commerce Secretary Rebecca Blank on Oct. 20 announced a partnership to encourage the creation of domestic manufacturing jobs and opportunities for U.S. suppliers through transportation investments. The Department of Commerce’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1943 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC798 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania522 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up456 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant318 Views