Tags: transportation system
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood and Acting Commerce Secretary Rebecca Blank on Oct. 20 announced a partnership to encourage the creation of domestic manufacturing jobs and opportunities for U.S. suppliers through transportation investments. The Department of Commerce’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting929 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem912 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve370 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime224 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views