Tags: Travis Chewning
More than one equipment manufacturer has been working on autonomous trucks for years. Typically, these large trucks operate as part of a fleet management and optimization program at large mines. While intriguing, the technology has not yet been scaled for ...
Luck Stone develops technologies for remote-control loading, as well as applications to improve load planning, dispatch, and transportation for its customers. Luck Companies, the parent company of Luck Stone, has a corporate mission of “igniting human potential.” Pairing this with Luck ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees252 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views