Tags: Travis Chewning
More than one equipment manufacturer has been working on autonomous trucks for years. Typically, these large trucks operate as part of a fleet management and optimization program at large mines. While intriguing, the technology has not yet been scaled for ...
Luck Stone develops technologies for remote-control loading, as well as applications to improve load planning, dispatch, and transportation for its customers. Luck Companies, the parent company of Luck Stone, has a corporate mission of “igniting human potential.” Pairing this with Luck ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries290 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views