Q is for Quartz This versatile mineral has been used in everything from ceremonial rattles to sonar transducers to quartz watches. By Bill Langer Quartz (kwôrts) noun – Intensely frozen ice (Gaius Plinius Secundus, 77 A.D.) Back when our daughter, Kimberly, was a tyke ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs172 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100123 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views