Tags: Trine University
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is again offering competitive engineering scholarships valued at $3,125 per semester for up to five years. Full-time students accepted or currently enrolled in a qualifying civil engineering program are encouraged to learn more and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry629 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views