Tags: TRIP national transportation research group
Twenty-four percent of the nation’s major metropolitan roads – interstates, freeways and other critical local routes – have pavements in poor condition, resulting in rough rides and costing the average urban motorist $402 annually in additional vehicle operating costs, according ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years689 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze126 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013124 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views