Tags: TRIP Rhode Island report funding shortfall
A new report finds that Rhode Island faces a $4.5 billion transportation funding shortfall during the next 10 years. This is at a time when nearly a quarter of state-maintained roads are in need of repair, nearly half of Rhode ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)158 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views