Tags: TRIP Rhode Island report funding shortfall
A new report finds that Rhode Island faces a $4.5 billion transportation funding shortfall during the next 10 years. This is at a time when nearly a quarter of state-maintained roads are in need of repair, nearly half of Rhode ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views