Tags: TRIP transportation research organization
Bridges and roads that are deficient, congested, or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs577 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity325 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Drones can improve stockpile analysis and safety228 Views