Tags: TRIP transportation research organization
Bridges and roads that are deficient, congested, or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup412 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation380 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement333 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training327 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views