G is for Gnome nom (noun): a silent 'g' word that really does have something to do with mining Possibly based on miners from Southeast Germany, ceramic gnomes feature the pointed red hat often worn by these miners By Bill Langer Gnomes, dwarfs, and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1062 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger414 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register335 Views