As a salt shortage looms over Ohio’s Miami Valley, some agencies are looking to sand and gravel as a road clearing solution. The city of Trotwood is using sand and gravel to supplement what salt it has, mixing the salt with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees252 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views