Tags: Troy plan commission
The plan commission in the town of Troy, Wisconsin, on Monday unanimously rejected a rezoning request from Kraemer Company that would have allowed the company to construct and operate a new 60-acre gravel quarry, according to a report from The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments340 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention232 Views