Tags: Truck Enterprises
Kenworth Truck Co. has named its 2011 Kenworth Service Council, which is comprised of leading Kenworth service managers in the United States and Canada. The council’s mission is to help promote service and product improvements to further enhance Kenworth’s World’s Best quality. Members of the 2011 Kenworth ...
PACCAR Financial (PFC) is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. “We’re celebrating a milestone,” said Todd Hubbard, president of PACCAR Financial. “The growth of PACCAR’s captive finance company has been dramatic. In 1970, PFC had total assets of $87 million ...
Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members. Executives from among more than 300 Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada serve on the council. The 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members are: Chairman – Dan Penksa, Kenworth of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)195 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views