Tags: truck limits
Commissioners in Shawnee County, Kansas, voted unanimously on Monday to reject a request from Kansas Sand and Concrete to make changes to its permit that would allow for more truck traffic per day, according to Topeka’s WIBW. The permit currently allows ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets554 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views