Tags: truck limits
Commissioners in Shawnee County, Kansas, voted unanimously on Monday to reject a request from Kansas Sand and Concrete to make changes to its permit that would allow for more truck traffic per day, according to Topeka’s WIBW. The permit currently allows ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!216 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion210 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views