Tags: truck testing
“Drive it like you stole it and work it hard.” Those were the marching orders Denis Kanseir, the lead prototype engineer on Ford’s 2015 F-150′s, gave the drivers of six pickups distributed evenly among three different companies when they were handed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production639 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views