Tags: truck tire
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. says its new G741 MSD truck tire boasts a 33/32-inch tread with a wide footprint, making it perfect for mining and construction applications. Additional features include an aggressive, self-cleaning tread design to help resist mud ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections450 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest388 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company355 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations303 Views