Tags: truck traffic
Perfect Plant Entrances
The owners of a proposed gravel pit in Dufferin County, Ontario may have to pay the county for use of the road leading to the site. Dufferin County is considering taxing Olympia Sand and Gravel, owners of the proposed quarry, to ...
Commissioners in Shawnee County, Kansas, voted unanimously on Monday to reject a request from Kansas Sand and Concrete to make changes to its permit that would allow for more truck traffic per day, according to Topeka’s WIBW. The permit currently allows ...
Gravel operators from Summit Sand and Gravel, Mainland Sand and Gravel, and Lafarge Sand and Gravel worked together to build a truck route that minimizes gravel trucks traveling roads in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada, the Abbotsford Times reports. Collaboration began following ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views