Tags: truck traffic
Perfect Plant Entrances
The owners of a proposed gravel pit in Dufferin County, Ontario may have to pay the county for use of the road leading to the site. Dufferin County is considering taxing Olympia Sand and Gravel, owners of the proposed quarry, to ...
Commissioners in Shawnee County, Kansas, voted unanimously on Monday to reject a request from Kansas Sand and Concrete to make changes to its permit that would allow for more truck traffic per day, according to Topeka’s WIBW. The permit currently allows ...
Gravel operators from Summit Sand and Gravel, Mainland Sand and Gravel, and Lafarge Sand and Gravel worked together to build a truck route that minimizes gravel trucks traveling roads in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada, the Abbotsford Times reports. Collaboration began following ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos480 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X365 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views