Trucks carried the most freight (60 percent) between the U.S. and its NAFTA partners in March. Surface modes of transportation (noted with dots) accounted for 83.5 percent of all U.S.-NAFTA freight flow. (Photo: BTS) Trucks carried 60.0 percent of the ...
This is not the ATM that was destroyed. A stolen truck and front-end loader were used in an attempted ATM robbery early Saturday morning in Newburgh, Indiana, WFIE 14 News reported. Police told the news channel that the equipment, which had ...
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated ...
At Cummins press event- "Another OEM" will soon offer the Cummins ISX12 engine in their heavy-duty lineup, announcement expected during show.
The Construction Industry Air Quality Coalition website has posted handouts from the recent California Air Resources Board workshops on proposed amendments to the off-road equipment and truck and bus regulations. CARB held its first workshop in Fresno on June 23 and will ...
Keep on Trucking
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views