Trucks carried 60.0 percent of the $95.6 billion of freight moved in March 2013 between the United States and its North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) partners, Canada and Mexico, in March, according to data released today from the U.S. ...
A stolen truck and front-end loader were used in an attempted ATM robbery early Saturday morning in Newburgh, Indiana, WFIE 14 News reported. Police told the news channel that the equipment, which had been stolen from Mulzer Crushed Stone, was taken ...
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated ...
At Cummins press event- "Another OEM" will soon offer the Cummins ISX12 engine in their heavy-duty lineup, announcement expected during show.
The Construction Industry Air Quality Coalition website has posted handouts from the recent California Air Resources Board workshops on proposed amendments to the off-road equipment and truck and bus regulations. CARB held its first workshop in Fresno on June 23 and will ...
Keep on Trucking
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products203 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views