Tags: trucking news
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) is recalling more than 103,000 of its Class 8 trucks manufactured between 2006 and this year, it said in a notice to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The recall is to fix an engine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction498 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter349 Views