Tags: TRX64 rockbreaker
BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. The 110,000-pound unit is said to be the world’s largest rockbreaker. Booms for the TRX series range from 48 to 64 feet, with breakers in the 8,500- to 20,000-foot-pound class, depending on reach. BTI | ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2382 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home744 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...570 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views