Tags: TRX64 stationary rock breaking system
BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. The 110,000-pound unit is said to be the world’s largest rockbreaker. Booms for the TRX series range from 48 to 64 feet, with breakers in the 8,500- to 20,000-foot-pound class, depending on reach. BTI | ...
BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. The unit, which is considered the world’s largest rockbreaker, weighs more than 110,000 pounds. Booms for the TRX series range from 48 to 64 feet, carrying breakers in the 8,500- to 20,000 foot-pound ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views