Tags: TRX64 stationary rock breaking system
BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. The 110,000-pound unit is said to be the world’s largest rockbreaker. Booms for the TRX series range from 48 to 64 feet, with breakers in the 8,500- to 20,000-foot-pound class, depending on reach. BTI | ...
BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. The unit, which is considered the world’s largest rockbreaker, weighs more than 110,000 pounds. Booms for the TRX series range from 48 to 64 feet, carrying breakers in the 8,500- to 20,000 foot-pound ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program585 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views