Tags: TRX64 stationary rockbreaker
BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. The 110,000-pound unit is said to be the world’s largest rockbreaker. Booms for the TRX series range from 48 to 64 feet, with breakers in the 8,500- to 20,000-foot-pound class, depending on reach. BTI | ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views