BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. The 110,000-pound unit is said to be the world’s largest rockbreaker. Booms for the TRX series range from 48 to 64 feet, with breakers in the 8,500- to 20,000-foot-pound class, depending on reach. BTI | ...
BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. The unit, which is considered the world’s largest rockbreaker, weighs more than 110,000 pounds. Booms for the TRX series range from 48 to 64 feet, carrying breakers in the 8,500- to 20,000 foot-pound ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”261 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention170 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views