The trek along Route 66 travels through the small towns of Oklahoma. By Bill Langer Today, we depart Quapaw, Okla., and continue our westbound journey along old Route 66. We drive by several mountainous piles of waste rock (referred to as chat) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year497 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries336 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan293 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs190 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views